Tualang Raw Wild Bee Honey • Apis Dorsata • Multifloral • Unpasteurized • 11.46 oz
- Kind: Tualang Honey
- Type: Raw, Wild, Unpasteurized
- Source: Multifloral
- Bee: Giant Bee (Apis Dorsata)
- Taste: Mildly Sweet
Tualang Wild Bee Honey
Fortune Honey's wild Tualang Honey is a multifloral honey produced by giant bees, (Apis dorsata).
The honey is carefully harvested fresh from the very tall Tualang trees (Koompassia excelsa) in our 130-million-year-old rainforests of Southeast Asia.
These wild bees migrate over 16,000 square miles and roam free through a tropical paradise.
A high-valued biodiversity hotspot, this area along the equator is home to an abundance of exotic plants and flowers renowned for their powerful properties.
Tualang Honey is a wild, pure honey from the Malaysian rainforest. It is harvested from honey bee combs hung from the Tualang tree. It is 100% organic honey, free from chemicals like pesticides or fertilizers and without added preservatives.
About this item
- TASTE: "Sweet" It is an absolute delight to be taken on its own or as an accompaniment in various drinks and food items.
- Raw. Wild. Authentic. Rare. Pure. Unpasteurized.
- TUALANG HONEY is a multifloral honey that is found in the tropical rainforest. Hundreds of exotic plant flowers with powerful benefits contribute to distinctive organic nectar sources. It is made by the giant honey bee, Apis dorsata.
- CLEOPATRA’S BEAUTY SECRET Raw honey is a great natural skincare product that even the legendary Egyptian beauty Cleopatra used as part of her skin and hair care treatments to help keep her looking youthful. She loved to use honey on her face due to its purifying properties. Her most famous beauty secret was her ritual of bathing in milk and honey. Make your own by adding 2-3 cups of milk, ½ cup of Tualang Honey, and 5 tablespoons almond oil to your bath water.
- COMPARE TUALANG Tualang Honey has a high total level of phenolic content and concentration of flavonoids giving it more than the normal nutrition value than even Manuka Honey. Tualang Honey is packed with amino acids, proteins, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. These physicochemical properties and abundant nutritional value make Tualang Honey a great choice to eat every day.
- USE TUALANG HONEY INSTEAD OF SUGAR Tualang Honey is more natural and is better than highly refined white sugar. Tualang Honey contains a complex composition of carbohydrates that pack in more nutrients than white sugar, a simple carb. Tualang Honey is higher in fructose than glucose, so since fructose is sweeter than glucose, you may be able to use a smaller amount of honey in your food or drink without sacrificing sweetness.
Net Weight: 11.46 oz (325 g)
PRODUCT OF MALAYSIA
Committed to Replanting Trees With The Social Forestry Programme By The PLANTERS
Harvested with love by: East Honey Herbs Kuala Lumpur KUL, Malaysia