Kelulut Raw Wild Stingless Bee Honey • Trigona • Multifloral • Natural • 100% Pure • Unpasteurized • Rare • Premium • Award Winning • 11.46 oz
PLEASE NOTE: There is an increased demand for Kelulut Honey as more patients are choosing to take it in addition to standard treatments as part of their complementary medicine plan.
Click here to see the National Library of Medicine's scholarly research citing the specific health benefits.
- Kind: Kelulut Honey
- Type: Raw, Wild, Unpasteurized
- Source: Multifloral
- Bee: Stingless (Trigona)
- Taste: Sweet & Sour
Our Kelulut Honey Was Given A Quality Award At The 2022 London Honey Awards!
Kelulut Wild Bee Honey
Fortune Honey's Terengganu Wild Kelulut Honey is a multifloral honey produced by small stingless bees called Kelulut, (Trigona).
The bees are biologically different from any common honey bee.
Trigona make pots from a mix of beeswax and plant resins, and store their Kelulut Honey in these cells (unlike other bees which make hexagonal cells of only beeswax).
Trigona have populated for over 65 million years in tropical forests with exotic plants and flowers renowned for their medicinal properties.
About this item
- TASTE: "Sweet Sour" Kelulut Stingless Bee Honey has a distinctive “bush” taste – a mix of sweet and sour with a hint of fruit – which varies at different times of year depending on the plants visited. It is an absolute delight to be taken on its own or as an accompaniment in various drinks and food items.
- Wild. Authentic. Rare. 100% Pure. Unpasteurized.
- KELULUT HONEY is a rare and precious multifloral honey that is only available in the Malaysian rainforest. Hundreds of exotic plant flowers with powerful health benefits contribute to distinctive organic nectar sources. It is made by the small stingless honey bee, Trigona.
- CLEOPATRA’S BEAUTY SECRET Raw honey is a great natural skincare product that even the legendary Egyptian beauty Cleopatra used as part of her skin and hair care treatments to help keep her looking youthful. She loved to use honey on her face due to its purifying properties. Her most famous beauty secret was her ritual of bathing in milk and honey. Make your own by adding 2-3 cups of milk, and ½ cup of Kelulut Honey, and 5 tablespoons almond oil to your bath water.
- COMPARE TO MANUKA Kelulut Honey has a high total level of phenolic content and concentration of flavonoids giving it more than the normal nutrition value than even Manuka Honey. Kelulut Honey is packed with amino acids, proteins, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. These physicochemical properties and abundant nutritional value make Kelulut Honey a great choice to eat every day.
- USE KELULUT HONEY INSTEAD OF SUGAR Kelulut Honey is more natural and is better than highly refined white sugar. Kelulut Honey contains a complex composition of carbohydrates that pack in more nutrients (amino acids, proteins, lipids, minerals and vitamins) than white sugar, a simple carb. Kelulut Honey is higher in fructose than glucose, so since fructose is sweeter than glucose, you may be able to use a smaller amount of honey in your food or drink without sacrificing sweetness.
Net Weight: 11.46 oz (325 g)
PRODUCT OF MALAYSIA
Committed to Replanting Trees With The Social Forestry Programme By The PLANTERS
Harvested with love by: East Honey Herbs Kuala Lumpur KUL, Malaysia