Anti-Aging Honey Facial Mask Recipes
When you make your own natural beauty treatments at home using Tualang Honey, Gelam Honey, and Kelulut Honey, you are creating - literally - the BEST skin care products in the world.
Tip: Always choose pure, high-quality, raw honey like Fortune Honey's Tualang Honey, Gelam Honey, or Kelulut Honey for the highest levels of antioxidants, amino acids, and enzymes.
Honey & Coconut Oil
The combination of antioxidants and moisturizers in this honey/coconut oil face mask make it one of the best recipes for keeping your skin soft and supple at any age. The coconut oil works to hydrate and nourish your skin while the honey slows the aging process by neutralizing free radicals. Coconut oil and honey both have moisturizing, antimicrobial, and restorative properties.
- Mix until combined. If your coconut oil is solid, slightly melt so that it’s easier to work with.
- Apply the mixture to your entire face and let sit for 15-20 minutes.
Honey & Avocado
Tip: For best results, this mask is extra soothing when refrigerated for one hour prior to applying.
- Mash soft avocado into a creamy pulp.
Stir in 1/4 cup of honey, forming a smooth paste.
- Apply it onto your face, leaving it for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off with the help of a cool washcloth.
Honey & Matcha
- Combine the Honey and Matcha in a small dish.
- Stir to make a thick paste.
- Add a bit more Matcha if the mixture is too wet.
- If it is too dry, add a little more Honey.
- Apply the mask to the skin with your fingers or a mask applicator.
- Allow the mask to sit for at least 15-30 minutes.
- Rinse well and repeat 2 to 3 times per week.