Superfood Honey Recipes
When you make your own breakfasts, lunches, dinners, pre-workout meals, and snacks at home using the superfood honeys Tualang, Gelam, and Kelulut, you are creating - literally - THE MOST NUTRITIOUS recipes in the world.
Marci’s Healthy Tualang Honey Snacks
- 3 cups Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Tualang Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Flax Seed
- 1/3 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- Combine all, roll into balls, refrigerate or not (no bake)
Overnight Mocha Oats with Raw Wild Tualang or Gelam Honey
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk (Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk)
- 1/2 cup Overnight Oats (Quaker Oats Thick Rolled Overnight Oats)
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder (Orgain Organic Plant Based Protein Powder Vanilla Bean)
- 1 tsp Instant Coffee (Nescafé Taster's Choice House Blend or Joe Coffee Specialty Instant Coffee Packets)
- 1/2 Tablespoon Cacao Powder (Terrasoul Superfoods Raw Organic Cacao Powder)
- 2 Tablespoons Greek Yogurt, Plain (Chobani or Fage or The Greek Gods)
- Sprinkle of Mini Chocolate Chips (Ghirardelli or Hershey's)
- Drizzle of raw wild Tualang Honey or Gelam Honey on the top (Nirwana from Fortune Honey)
- Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
Sweet & Spicy Pickled Egg and Sausage with Tualang Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Tualang Honey from FortuneHoney.com
- 1 dozen XL Eggland's Best Eggs, boiled and peeled
- 1 pound smoked Polska Kielbasa Sausage, grilled and cut into 1- to 2-inch sections
- 1 Sweet Vidalia or Red Onion, sliced
- Mezzetta Medium Heat Sliced Tamed Jalapeño Peppers, to taste
- Brine (recipe below)
- 2 tablespoons Whole Mustard Seed
- 1 tablespoon Fennel Seed
- 1 tablespoon Kosher Salt
- 2 cups Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 cups White Vinegar
- 1 cup Water
- 2 Whole Bay Leaves
- Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Whole Star Anise
- Layer the peeled eggs, sausage, onion and jalapeno slices in a 2-quart mason jar.
- In a large pot, blend the brine ingredients and bring to a boil. Remove the brine from the heat and allow it to cool slightly.
- Pour the brine into the jar to completely cover the eggs and sausage.
- Let cool.
- Add 2 Tablespoons Tualang Honey. (NOTE: Do not add honey to hot brine as the beneficial active qualities of the honey will be lost.)
- Refrigerate 24 hours before eating. Keep the jar refrigerated.