If you want an extraordinarily healthy snack – using the highest quality ingredients, with the best taste, served in the most fun way, see our new product here: https://fortunehoney.com/products/hot-honey-popcorn
We make it healthier and better, but if you'd like to try you hand at it, here's a recipe below from the Popcorn Board. Good luck.
By The Popcorn Board
Nov 8, 2022
The perfect balanced between sweet and spicy, our recipe calls for a little butter and vanilla for extra flavor. This tasty treat is perfect for a crisp fall day or an afternoon watching football.
- 8 cups popcorn
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons sriracha (or favorite) hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place popcorn in large bowl.
- In small saucepan set over medium-high heat, stir together brown sugar, butter, honey, hot sauce and vanilla; stirring, bring to a boil. Cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is syrupy and has thickened slightly.
- Drizzle hot honey butter over popcorn and sprinkle with salt; toss to evenly coat. Serve immediately.